Advantages of Directional Drilling
Directional drilling uses technology similar to what is currently being used in the oil and gas industry. An underground drill cores through dirt and rock while pulling a brand new pipe into place behind it. Thuro uses advanced technology on a smaller scale to accurately drill a new service line under trees, sidewalks, decks and garages. These conflicts are expensive to replace after an excavation. Directional drilling eliminates the costs.
Think Outside the Shoring Box. Think Trenchless.
Directional drill service lines under trees, decks, and roads has saved our clients thousands of dollars.
- Thuro completes water service tie-in projects with less equipment, labor and cost
- Directional drilling reduces completion times with fewer disruptions to other work
- No need to dig up trees or excavate large sections of asphalt road
- No need for expensive repair or landscape work once the line is installed
Uses for this Technology
- water line replacement (line size can be increased)
- install conduits for electrical and other utilities
Quality Workmanship and Materials
Thuro’s crew has experience to properly install sewer and water services such as full replacements to the main or City side only tie ins. We only use approved materials and installation methods and provide a premium installation on each project we take on. High quality, name brand materials like Munici-PEX and Ferncos are used on every job. As a result you can count on a new pipe that will operate without issues, for a lifetime. Contact us today to discuss Directional drilling options.