Evaluate the Condition of Underground Pipe with CCTV Video
Since 1979, Thuro Inc. has provided high-quality main line pipe inspection of underground sewers and pipelines for municipalities, contractors, and engineering firms. Sewer main inspection using CCTV remains the best tool to evaluate and monitor sewer pipe defects and ensure proper installation of new lines.
Main Line Pipe Inspections easily:
- locate blockages and infiltration problems
- determine the effectiveness of cleaning operations
- aid in planning renewals of older sewer systems
The Right Size for the Right Project
We have everything from small push cameras to fully outfitted main line inspection vans. With our smaller inspection units and mobile equipment, we complete inspections in difficult locations such as golf courses, dams, off-road, and everywhere in between.
NASSCO Certified Technicians
All technicians and reviewers are trained in NASSCO PACP (Pipe Assessment Certification Program) every 3 years. Using this standard defect coding, we communicate underground problems in a standard format that assists our clients in making well-informed decisions on maintenance and rehabilitation.
New Acceptance Inspections
Proper inspection of new sewer lines ensures correct installation and compliance to engineering specifications. New lines can also be mandrel tested and have laser profiling completed to check if there are deformations or to measure sags/lows present in the pipe.
Why Use Thuro?
- Extensive experience in sewer video inspection since 1979
- Able to complete inspections of lines that other contractors have abandoned due to access restrictions, project size, or pipe conditions
- Large variety of the latest inspection equipment
- We produce high-quality pipe inspection reports, completed by experienced operators trained extensively in PACP
Providing Pipe Inspection Services to All of Calgary, Alberta and the Surrounding Area:
Thuro provides video pipe inspection services to all of Western Canada. We have been in business since 1969 which means we have a lot of experience. We proudly employ some of the best inspection technicians and reviewers in the industry.
Our client base includes:
- Underground contractors and sewer main installers
- Developers and Engineering firms
- Towns, Cities and municipalities