Pipe Bursting for Sewer Laterals and Storm Pipe
Thuro has the equipment to burst a brand-new pipe of the same size right through your old pipe completely replacing your sanitary service without digging up your entire yard (using only a small access pit at the end of the pipe). The pipe bursting method of replacement allows you to permanently fix root blockages, sewer cracks, and broken pipe even if your sewer line runs under a large tree, garage, deck, or patio.
If your sanitary line is failing, call today to book a video inspection of your sewer line.
Trenchless Technology: Tree and Lawn Friendly
Pipe bursting and other trenchless technologies repair your broken or failing sanitary line with minimal to no excavation so your, trees, and gardens look just as great as they did before.
Unlike traditional methods of pipe replacement, pipe bursting utilizes fused joints which completely eliminates potential root issues. This means you can enjoy a lifetime of trouble-free operation without having to remove beautiful trees in your yard.
Indemnified, Bonded, Insured, and Qualified
Unlike many other contractors, Thuro is an indemnified contractor with the City of Calgary. Why is it so important that your pipe bursting contractor is indemnified? Not only can Thuro fix the sanitary service up to your property line, but we can also legally replace sanitary services all the way to the main, fixing the entire line all at once. Do you have a beautifully landscaped backyard? We can move the installation pit into the back alley so your yard is left completely undisturbed during the replacement.
If there are problems on the City side, we will contact The City of Calgary and propose a solution to fix the City side at the same time at no cost to you.
Advantages of Pipe Bursting
Pipe bursting with Thuro is a proven and time-tested permanent fix for your sanitary line problems. We are also equipped to pull in a new water service at the same time as your sanitary.
- The High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipe used adds strength and durability, this also means the pipe will never rust and the welded joints won’t allow root infiltration
- Typical pipe bursts can be completed in just 1-2 days
- Permanently repair cracked pipes and root blockages
- Completely repair older materials such as no corrode tar paper and clay tile which is known to fail suddenly
- No costly excavation equipment
- Can replace pipe under trees, sidewalks, fences, and garages
- Minimal digging and possibility of damage to other utilities and your yard
- Increases your property value
Give us a call today, we would love to discuss how pipe bursting can work for you.